EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT /
- Report to the Chairman and Head of Chairman’s Office
- Provide executive and professional support to the Chairman including his personal and social affairs and various functional areas
- Manage calendar, arrange business meeting and daily appointments
- Manage Chairman’s travel arrangements, flight schedules and hotel accommodations
- Coordinate the logistics of business trips, meetings, video and telephone conferences
- Organize and coordinate business events and external functions
- Manage communication with internal and external parties
- Administer on filing, drafting, researching and report for related record-keeping
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned
- University Graduate is a must
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in serving senior management in sizable companies is preferred
- Self-driven, high integrity, responsible and responsive, flexible and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to deliver results with shifting priorities
- Systematic, details oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
- Presentable with outgoing and pleasant personality
- Proficient in MS Office applications with Chinese word processing
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Travel will be required occasionally
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.