LEGAL COUNSEL / SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL /
- Provide legal support on a full range of legal matters to different business units of the Group
- Review, draft and negotiate legal contracts / documents
- Provide legal advice on corporate governance and compliance issues
- Manage, co-ordinate with and monitor the performance of external lawyers
- Degree holder in Law with minimum 3 years of PQE
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Senior Legal Counsel
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ], or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.