NETWORK & SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – EQUITIES BUSINESS /
- IT of Equities business, trading platforms and HKEx related daily operations
- Monitor the trading platform and taking proactive actions to provide a support service
- Manage overall IT infrastructure, including on premise VM, physics servers, SAN storage network, Windows Active Directory, Firewall and Network switch.
- Manage and track daily production problems ensuring timely resolution and effective communication to business users
- Perform network trouble-shooting, design, analysis, documentation, planning and implementation.
- Daily network configuration changes, firewall support, incident and problem handling, system resilience tests
- Perform routine maintenance, upgrade and administration for Windows servers and networking equipment
- Liaise with third-party vendors and counterparts
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experiences
- Knowledge in Windows Servers, Linux, , Office 365 is definitely an advantageSAN storage network, Windows Active Directory, Firewall, Network switch
- Holder of MCSE and/or LPI certificates is preferred
- Proficient in Network and Communications
- Good command in English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.