NETWORK & SYSTEMS ENGINEER /
- Manage overall IT infrastructure, including on premise VM, physics servers, SAN storage network, Windows Active Directory, Firewall and Network switch.
- Manage and track daily production problems ensuring timely resolution and effective communication to business users.
- Daily network configuration changes, firewall support, incident and problem handling, system resilience tests.
- Perform routine maintenance, upgrade and administration for Windows servers and networking equipment.
- Provide daily IT support to users.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experiences in end user support or equivalent
- Knowledge in Windows Servers, Linux, Office 365 is definitely an advantage
- Holder of MCSE and/or LPI certificates is preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.