OFFICER – SALES /
- Assist in formulation and implementation of sales strategies for property projects
- Handle daily sales operation, frontline sales services and sales administration works
- Arrange sales office logistics
- Handle sales launch activities and liaison with property agents to achieve sales target
- Conduct market research and analyses of Hong Kong property market
- Degree or above with minimum 1 year relevant experience or Form 5 or above with minimum 3 year experience in property sales launch, agents and sales office management in property developers in Hong Kong
- Knowledge in Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance is essential
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work on roster basis, including weekends and public holidays
- Good command of English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Estate agent’s licence or Salesperson’s licence of Estate Agents Authority of Hong Kong is required
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.