ACCOUNTING MANAGER /
- Supervise accounting staffs in HK head office and communicate with accounting staffs in PRC
- Prepare consolidation, financial and management reports, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with land valuer, external auditors and tax representative
- Ensure the compliance with appropriate accounting standards and tax regulation of the Group both in Hong Kong and PRC
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- CPA with sound knowledge in HK GAAP and PRC GAAP
- At least 5 – 7 years accounting and audit experiences, preferably with experiences from Big 4
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Good experience in handling external auditors and audit matters
- Experience in real estate industry and Flex System would be advantageous
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.