ASSISTANT LEASING MANAGER / LEASING MANAGER /
- Responsible for leasing matters of Grade A office building, including tenancy and leasing management
- Liaise with prospective tenants, real estate agents and media for marketing and leasing promotion
- Maintain internal reports and budgets
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder of business administration, real estate, surveying or relevant
- 5 years’ experience in property leasing or related
- Experience in leasing of Grade A office building is a must
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Good computer knowledge and skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.