MANAGER – COST MANAGEMENT /
- Responsible for all QS related jobs including budgeting, tendering, cost and contract management for large-scale development projects
- Prepare all project related recommendations
- Liaise with Project Managers and Consultants team to develop Cost Plan and projected cash flow forecast for project cost monitoring and control
- Prepare regular cost report for development projects
- Closely monitor the payment valuation and variation assessments prepared by QS consultant
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in quantity surveying, preferably experience gained from consultants’ firm or sizeable property developers is an advantage.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager
- In-depth knowledge in cost estimating, tendering and contract management
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.