HR COORDINATOR /
- Report to Human Resources Director
- Responsible for providing general Human Resources support including staff attendance and leave administration
- Handle internal and external enquiries on operational matters and co-ordinate with Department Heads
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments and multi-tasks projects
- Diploma / Certificate or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-2 years human resources related working experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word-processing
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Meticulous, mature with strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate availability preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.