MARKETING OFFICER /
- Provide administrative support to the team and handling document communications
- Prepare marketing & presentation materials and price list
- Coordinate the dinner events for wine club
- Ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably from wines related industry or F&B industry with red wines knowledge
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Putonghua
- Familiar with MS office i.e. Powerpoint skill and ERP system
- Candidate with knowledge on marketing digital tools is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivate and quick learner
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.