OFFICER – SALES /
- Assist to formulate effective sales strategies for property projects
- Coordinate with solicitors, AP, surveyors and other professionals to prepare sales documents
- Assist to coordinate with estate agencies to implement large-scale sales launch of property projects
- Assist to manage sales office, prepare sales budget and appropriate reports
- Bachelor degree holder of real estate, surveying, business administration or relevant
- With 1 year experience in sales launch of property projects
- Knowledge in First-hand Sales Ordinance and / or Members of HKIS / RCIS are advantages
- Energetic, willing to learn
- Good command in Chinese and English
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.