SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER (COST MANAGEMENT) /
The candidate would work closely with all levels of Team Members in the Planning and Development Department within the organization to perform project cost management service including; planning cost management, estimating costs, determining budget and controlling cost, for our development.
- Deliver the best possible outcomes from investment and expenditure, to the expected standards whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction that responds to the business need
- Prepare accurate and detailed construction cost and project cost estimates from conceptual design through final construction document level design
- Research prices on material and labor using published documents, local conditions, market studies, etc
- Provide value engineering services, set up work breakdown structure, and prepare task orders
- Review, estimate, and reconcile change orders
- Prepare detailed bid analysis and review
- To assist with the development of quantities surveying services and products
- Recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying; Construction Management; Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering; or Architecture is highly preferred
- Member of HKIS or RICS or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 15+ years of estimating / cost management relevant experience is essential. Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Manager in the Cost Management Department.
- In-depth knowledge on cost planning and tender preparation, capable of taking a QS assignment from inception through to completion with limited supervision.
- Strong experience on Hong Kong and China projects
- Advanced skill level in Excel and intermediate knowledge of Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook. Knowledge of On Screen Takeoff and/or Success Estimating Software is a plus.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.